How can you communicate with your customers from the comfort of your own home?
The options are endless … this is your time to shine people!
Maintaining relationships with the people who support your business will have a huge payoff when people return to work and are ready to buy from you.
As a business owner, this is likely the first time in a while that you have been so rich in time. Use it wisely! Once the green light comes on and we return to “business as usual” we will be back to prioritizing tasks and running on a tight schedule in order to get our businesses up and running at full speed.
Use this time to communicate information about your product/service, or simply talk to your audience about what you are doing to keep yourself amused during COVID-19 isolation. People develop trust by getting to know who you are as a person and people do business with people they trust.
Ask questions, build rapport and spend this time listening to your customer feedback. Build the foundation for people to connect with you, and your business, and make plans to keep it up moving forward.
Here are a few ideas to keep yourself busy, and maintain relationships with your customers.
- Regularly post on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn
- Tidy up your business social media accounts. Update information, update photos & introduce your team members
- Work on your branding and colour palette
- Set up that new website you have been thinking about we can help!
- Start a new CRM and add your client info into it
- Use your new CRM to start a monthly newsletter to your clients
- Set up a Google My Business page
- Stage and take photos of your product
- Work on your marketing strategy
- Make a video to demonstrate your product and upload to social media
- Create a Facebook live stream and answer any questions your clients may have about your product or service
- Write a blogThese are just a few ideas to start you off and help you maintain client relationships through this COVID-19 isolation time.
If you get stuck along the way or you aren’t quite sure how to get started, get in touch here we are always happy to help.
Cheers, the CDM team.